1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Those 3 inch shells?

·
Registered
167 Posts
300 rounds a minute?? should be more like $250 to $300 dollars a minute!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
aww my mossberg doesnt seem as fun anymore after watching that!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
feel the need x 10

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i might have to trade in the 870. i could really give the coyotes lead w/ that

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice piece of engineering, but it's not a new concept weapon. I believe HK was developing something along these lines back in the 80's, which was a "low-recoil, case-less 12 guage" shotty, but they discontinued it due to lack of interest.

It sure would be effective, but what would you use this for? I guess room clearing it could find a home, but talk about overkill huh? I do also find it difficult to believe that a 12-guage of any kind has an effective engagement range of up to 200 yards...

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Does anyone sell the semi-auto version? I wonder how much the 20 round drum mags are? The true test for recoiless would be to put your arm against a tree and let lose on the target.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I do also find it difficult to believe that a 12-guage of any kind has an effective engagement range of up to 200 yards...

sabot slugs and a rifled barrel will reach out and touch you at 200+ no problem with a 12 guage

·
Registered
588 Posts
Some Remington 1100's were modified to full auto for Navy Seal use during Vietnam........at least that's what I've heard ,from a Navy Seal who did 3 tours.
Dana

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
I used to own a semi-auto USAS-12. It was a very nice gun firing from a 10 round box mag or a 20 round drum. The full auto version was in use with LE and military - that may be what your SEAL friend was using.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh16-e.htm

That was until the BATF decided to reclassify it, the Stryker-12 and the Street Sweeper (two low-cost POS) as "destructive devices" and I had to surrender it to a Class III FFL for a $1300 loss. Don't count on seeing or getting one of these unless you deal with a Class III.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Would love to have one....................

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice does it come in a belt-feed. I'd but one if I could, and no Nancy Pelosi, I would not use it for duck hunting, I live on the high ground come and get me. :)

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Nice avatar, DaveHoss! I got that picture emailed to me a couple of weeks ago titled "lazy fox."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts