Diesel Place banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I need is a recommendation from you as to which system to install. I have read so many posts on the subject that the selection has now become confusing. As a retired engineer, having had many years of hydraulic systems experience, I favour post filtration.

I have got past the age of 'fiddling' with the truck, just for fun, so I need a system that does not require bleeding every few thousand miles. It would also be good to have a system that has the blessing of GM. ( I have already spoken with the Service Manager at my local GM dealership and he has stated (verbally) that the addition of post filtration will not affect the warranty on the fuel system).

My truck is a 2003 CC and is not used off road. We do tow a large trailer, so at times a high fuel flow rate is required. Another parameter to consider is that we live in Canada and are subject to temperatures ranging from -20 to plus 90 F. Ease of installation is also of importance since I am not as nimble as I used to be, and crawling under the truck is no longer a 'fun' thing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts