Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Where can I get a secondary fuel filter kit? Also, any good sites for aftermarket items for the diesel trucks? TIA</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I believe (Diesel Power) A member on this site sells the Nicktane setup. Here is a link to his site, http://nicktane.com/. I have one on order through a group purchase that ended at the end of the year. There are hours of reading on this subject, as I have done and this is the system I had chose to fit my needs. The system will be installed Pre Oem (my conerns over voiding the waranty) and with the approval of my dealer. There are plenty of other options out there so check out the fuel reports on this site, Or do a search on (fuel or fuel filtration) and you will undoubtedly have plenty of choices to fill your mind.

New truck being built week of 02/09, arrival date by 03/09. I will have my Nicktane system ready to install when it arrives.

Best wishes and enjoy the truck, Fran

·
Registered
212 Posts
04wanabemax===Yes (Diesel Power) is a member here and he is also the owner and inventer of this site.
Fine man and will help you any way he can. His Filter set up is top notch and he has many of them running around on allot of Duramax's. Highly Recommended.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The nice thing about this site is you can organize a Nicktane Fuel Filter group buy and get a handy discount. It takes time to organize, but it was worth the wait for me.

Check out the Group Buy Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts