Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Napa auto parts the other day getting a new lift pump for my truck, while I was there I figured I'd grab my regular Power Service additive which I use with almost every tankful. I know the parts guy there pretty well and when I went to check out he saw that I was buying the Power Service and right away said hey you need to try this stuff. He took me to a new display shelf with Enertech Labs brand additive. He said they made him go to a 3 hour class about this stuff and while he was there they did tests to compare it to the other brands of additives. He said it blew the other brands away in the tests. Now granted they are going to make sure that the tests they show you are the ones that their additive can do better in. Has anyone else had any experience with this additive? I bought a bottle and put it in my truck today when I filled up ($102 later I was done filling up, lol). I haven't driven enough to feel any difference yet?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Let us know how it works for you,I am about ready to restock.

Thamks,
Dewey

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Moving to fluids , but take a look at additive study done by Spicer in the fluids forum here; a good read

1 - 3 of 3 Posts