Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my used nerf bars off my CC, SB dmax. The have some scratches but nothing deep or bad. the could probably be buffed and look like brand new. I don't know how much they run brand new, and I don't know if there even worth sell deepending on shipping. I just might make it a local only. just depends. I'll be up at Beach Bend this weekend if anyone is interested. I'll try to clean them up the best that I can. I'll have them off of the truck by thursday. here's a pic. I'll take some up close pics thursday when I take them off. Thanks

-Chad-

·
Registered
648 Posts
allstok03Dmax

Where are you in TN? I may be interested, depending on price and location. PM me if you'd not like those details widespread.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cstone: I live near nashville. make me an offer. I might go look at the truck in the shop today. I'll try to take some more pics of them.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Pics would be cool...

Thanks, allstok03Dmax

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take some pics when i get home in a little while. thanks

-Chad-

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a back view of the nerf bars

Here's another pic

I'll try to have some better pics tomorrow.

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I know someone that might be interested.

How much will you take for them and what is the brand? You can PM me with the info.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, as of right now the nerf bars aren't for sale anymore. I don't like trying to get in and out of the truck with out them now. as soon as I can get some kodiak steps. the'll be for sale again. sorry about that. I didn't realize how big my truck was gonna be after the lift and wheels and tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.