Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this off my SnapOn dealer. found it too small for I do at work. Wanna pass the savings on to someone else and not just return it. I have used it 3 times since i took it off the truck. have the original instructions that came with it. and it does have the warrenty left on it. i'll let this run for a week before hitting ebay.
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=68120&group_ID=3299&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
that is the unit. I will get some real pictures of it after I get some new batteries for the camera. i would like to get 1400$ for it but am open to reasonable offers. it is located here in syracuse and i can ship it anywhere with the buyer paying shipping. thanks

mike

·
Registered
190 Posts
I checked it out, but I can get a brand new Miller with 1/2" cap (yours is 3/16") shipped to my door for 1200...

I'd bet a die hard snap on person would love it but it is a little too high for me. Thanks for listing it though!

Vic

·
Registered
825 Posts
I, too, prefer Miller for welders and torches/plasma cutters. The price is understandable, though, as it is a Snap-On item. Thanks anyways!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dropped it 200$ and put it on ebay. i'd post the link, but it'd get deleted
if interested, search for corradofreek on ebay. found a Quad i want, need to move it

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, ebay did not work.

there are two left in my collection. a plasma115 and a ya2225. they are the same unit. just one is new and one is older. the ya2225 i'll sell for 500$ right now and the plasma115 i'll let go out the door for 1200$OBO. the ya2225 will need some new consumables , the plasma115 i purchased two months ago. it still has warrenty on it and i have used it three times. here are some pictures:
ya2225

plasma115

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
any interest?
Yes.

I am unfamiliar with plasma cutters so bear with these questions.

What type of "consumeables" will I need?

How much do consumeables generally cost?

How old is the ya2225?
Why did you purchase the plasma115 if the ya2225 is the "same unit"?

Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.