Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has painted the chrome part of the grill guard that incorporates the "bowtie"? Debating on having it painted to match the truck color. Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but what is "street scene" Is that a member's truck? Brand name?

·
Registered
83 Posts
A guy at work had his painted Charcoal Gray to match the truck this was about 6 months ago.Paint is still holding up well and looks good.I will try to get a pic or 2.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had my '03 painted a year ago February, it's holding up well & makes a heck of a difference in the looks of the '03 front end.

Finally broke down & ordered a digital camera, I'll post some pics when it gets here.

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
There is a dealer in Ft. Lupton,Colorado named Purifoy. They get into Corvettes and performance trucks. They had a brand new truck on the lot that they had monotoned white.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Finally got the weather to co-operate so I could clean the crap off & snap a pic.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I think it would look great to do the bumpers the same way too.. It would be a nice different look.

·
Registered
54 Posts
_nar_

I have been watching the "bumper covers" now offered in the aftermarket. You can also get one that is the same as the Silverado SS, looks sweet but alot of ching for a piece of plastic !!! Around $350...then paint.....etc

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
For that much money I think I would just double it and go with a ranchhand type bumper.. Talked to a guy that has bumpers that look just like ranchhand's for $760. 730 without the reciever in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts