Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some smoked (aftermarket) lens - thought Mr. K's has them on his truck. Tried recon & googled it - no luck.... any suggestions?

P.S. 2000 C6500 Monroe conversion

·
Registered
915 Posts
bikerboy37;1568178; said:
Looking for some smoked (aftermarket) lens - thought Mr. K's has them on his truck. Tried recon & googled it - no luck.... any suggestions?

P.S. 2000 C6500 Monroe conversion
Are you looking for the turn signals that sit on the fenders? Those big ugly yellow bricks? If so you can pick up lots of different ones at just about any truck stop, Pilot, Flying J etc. I picked up a set of clear ones, yellow leds on the front with red on the back, yellow sides, look great. Have pics in my garage.

·
Registered
23 Posts
www.iowa80.com has the 4inch leds for the front fenders on sale. In clear or color of choice. click hotdeals.

·
Registered
845 Posts
FYI, If you get the same set I ordered White is ground on the light to black on the truck wiring. Black on light is (low beam) and red wire on the light is high beam(blinker). Looking @ the website they said base is the ground, but white is. Had to speak to a ******* in Southern Cali to figure it out....and I didnt wanna wire or blow up my lights wrong.
Bill
They look Darn Good too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts