Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm replacing an aftermarket "cow catcher" front bumper on my truck with stock components. Does anyone have an exploded picture of the components with part numbers? Also replacing the grill and turn signals, so I need the same views for that as well. Thanks

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
silva,

might help to list the model and year of your truck as they vary greatly from 01 to 03 for both Chevy and GMC, assuming you have an HD model.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ski1, you're right, that probably would help.

I have a 2001 3500 CC, DW, D/A. The front end is pretty similar to a ranch hand. I'm removing it next week and taking it to a swap meet on 10/19. If anyone is interested please resond before then. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Stafford Springs. Are you going?

Wickedspirit - I would think that it will bolt up because the frames should be the same. But it won't follow the contour of the lights on an '03, the bar around the lights on this are straight to follow the 01-02 hood and lights.

Marc Edited by: silva455

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It didn't sell today at the swap meet, crowd was rather small with the rain we got. So the front end is available, email me if you want to make a deal. [email protected]

Marc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wickedsprit,

It won't fit without slight adjustments and additions. In order to make it fit you will have to trim about an 1'' of plastic off the bottom of the grill then add 90deg angles to the top of the ft.end replacement to get it to bolt to the frame...Yes they changed the frame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts