Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can get a seat that is maroon color to fit where the center console is? Any tips would be much appreciated!

Kevin

·
Registered
169 Posts
I too am looking for a seat to replace my center console. Tan would be nice but I will make anything work. Your help is greatly appreciated! AkDually61

·
Registered
211 Posts
I know there is one for the 88-98 body styles that replaces the console. I'll try to find the manufacturer. They may make one for the 99-Current as well

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Mine is OEM and w/exception not being adjustable, I'm glad to have it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a website that will make them to fit exsisting mounts and what ever fabric and color you want. Either OEM colors for years and model or custom. I called and the guy seems reasonable, so will keep him in mind!

Here is the link: http://www.wwwsales.net/fullseats.htm

Professor, I am interested in any info you have also!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I bought a center seat out of a Tahoe on Ebay. My interior is pewter leather, and the center seat is dark grey cloth, but it doesn't look all that bad. The biggest hassle was relocating the Bose amp. After determining that the Bose subwoofer did practically nothing it was easy to solve that problem by just getting rid of it. The only remaining problem is what to do with the blank space in the center of the dashboard. I hate to pay the $200+ that GM wants for the stock trim panel.

·
Registered
169 Posts
will any year Tahoe seat work? Thank you for the help guys, it is appreciated. AkDually61

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wayne Dohnal said:
.........The only remaining problem is what to do with the blank space in the center of the dashboard. I hate to pay the $200+ that GM wants for the stock trim panel.

If the panel you are referring to is what I'm thinking of, I purchased a suburban in dash dropdown cup holder for $38 from Partzoneonline. Love it ~ now to be able to remove the dorkey near-the-floor cupholders.

·
Registered
747 Posts
ShumDit said:
Wayne Dohnal said:
.........The only remaining problem is what to do with the blank space in the center of the dashboard. I hate to pay the $200+ that GM wants for the stock trim panel.

If the panel you are referring to is what I'm thinking of, I purchased a suburban in dash dropdown cup holder for $38 from Partzoneonline. Love it ~ now to be able to remove the dorkey near-the-floor cupholders.

Shumdit,

Do you have a link for that site?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I had the drop down cupholder in my '01. Took it out to put in my '03, but it's a no-go. If the '03 subs/tahoes have one, it should fit. That said, I've got a dark pewter drop down cup holder sitting in my garage collecting dust...

Ty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts