Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of a new front bumper (thanks deer) and was wondering if there is anthying cooler to put on than the stock bumper? '06 duramax w/ fog lights..

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
can you say "aftermarket wench bumper" :D

there are a bunch of companies that make them

Buckstop.biz is what i have but if i did it again i would probably get the Ranchhand. i almost got one of them but the dealer that was close to me at the time wouldn't return my calls, so i went with the buckstop. see my garage for a pic of it on the truck.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Escalade front end

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
frontend replacements i.e. ranchhand, roadarmour, etc. are heavy but the are sweeeeet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ranch Hand

I opted for the ranch hand bullnose this time around since I don't hit no deer. The added front hitch really comes in handy for putting my traliers in tight places!
RH Bullnose.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
do escalade bumpers really fit? doesn't seem like they would.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
no they dont but there are several aftermarket ones that will work some are skins that go over your existing bumper some are stand alone units.

Welcome to the Place and glad to see another MI man here!!

Nice avatar!!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
well thank you. polish and proud. :ro)

do you have any brand names for the bumpers or websites cuz i was searching to find some but find out they dont' fit HD models and stuff like that. I just want to browse and see what's out there.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
well thank you. polish and proud. :ro)

do you have any brand names for the bumpers or websites cuz i was searching to find some but find out they dont' fit HD models and stuff like that. I just want to browse and see what's out there.

PRYJOMSKI, AND PROUD ALSO:ro) as for bumpers call Schrams in your home town , and check www.stylinconcepts or here is a link with grills and bumpers (they aint cheap)http://www.joegibbsperformance.com/speedshop/exterior.php?extNum=2

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts