Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just finished doing the front pads and rotors on the 94 Blazer, for those that don't have a clue how to do it here's some helpful pics of the job.

knkreb please feel free to use these and make a write up on front brake replacement and add it to the FAQ's or where ever you think you could use them if you'd like to do so.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice pics i did mine last winter along with ball joints, rest of front end to follow this year. previous owner used a half ton with diesel and heavy rear end like a 3/4 ton or greater. abused to the max bent bumper broken leafs shocks ect 30000 pound hitch and tested to the breaking point. dont know how many times pump or pmd were changed like to have video of this hauling tractors and farm equipment cause it should make one cry locker in rear is kicking in and out when spining in snow but no rear end noise been all over alberta -30 t0 30 above no shut downs smokes some on start up but other than that runs good got it cheap havent decided if im going to keep it up or up grade.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I'll put that in our art gallery for display! Thanks for the contribution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts