Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my additude set to tell me when I go into regen...

Started on a new job site where I'm city street driving to work and back, about 30 miles each way ave ~ 40-50mph and I regen every tank, sometimes 2x a tank now... is there a way of driving (higher RPMs) or a different juice setting I can use to lessen the regen? (on lvl 3 right now)

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the regen alert on (because for some sick reason I like to know when I'm regenning) and its an annoying alarm!

I just wish it would put up a R in one of the four corners while I'm viewing the four gages in the attitude. That would be much less annoying!

I've got a Titan 50g tank and I regen about twice per tank. The things I would like to remove from this truck are the dpf and the egr, but those are the last two "fixes" I will do......

·
Registered
306 Posts
I get it about twice per tank as well. I noticed that if i stay on level 3 it will go a little longer in between regens. I read in another forum on here that the more city driving you do the more it will regen because i guess it builds up more or something because of all the stop and go. When you drive on the highway at higher speeds it has some regen influences thats why it won't regen as much on the highway. I tried to look where i read it but i couldn't find it. I will have more time later to look for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I regen one time per tank. Run level 5 stacked with PPE. Several times a week I run on level 6 stacked. Level 6 and PPE level 2 lets the smoke roll out the pipe.:eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
dbritsch;2008332; said:
I regen one time per tank. Run level 5 stacked with PPE. Several times a week I run on level 6 stacked. Level 6 and PPE level 2 lets the smoke roll out the pipe.:eek:
How did you stack? First program with PPE then plug in the Edge harness?

Just wondering my PPE won't seem to read anything once the Edge has been put on....

I'm more intersted in the EGR fix from PPE than anything, so I don't want to stack for hp gains....just lazy I guess... ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Install PPE at desired level with the edge sitting on your garage shelf. Then, install the edge as if the vehicle were stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.