Diesel Place banner
621 - 640 of 673 Posts

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi, Looking for engine wiring diagrams for a 2002 Trailblazer.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for the wiring for the steering wheel controls and warning chime to the radio. I installed an after market radio and cut the wiring to splice it in before I found out there was an adapter kit ( thanks Atoto and Amazon). It's for a 2008 2500HD.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for the wiring for the steering wheel controls and warning chime to the radio. I installed an after market radio and cut the wiring to splice it in before I found out there was an adapter kit ( thanks Atoto and Amazon). It's for a 2008 2500HD.

Thanks in advance!
GMUPFITTER.COM, go to the body builder page go to your year.model and look for the specific electrical manual

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Ron

·
Registered
1 Posts
Needing EDU wiring diagram on 05 Chevy 2500hd 6.6. Have a big beige wire (or faded white) with a green tracer well 3 of them but 1 going to top plug on EDU is burned and has been spliced down to a very small maybe 20 guage wire

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts
Needing EDU wiring diagram on 05 Chevy 2500hd 6.6. Have a big beige wire (or faded white) with a green tracer well 3 of them but 1 going to top plug on EDU is burned and has been spliced down to a very small maybe 20 guage wire
Welcome to DieselPlace
Try gmupfitter.com as mentioned above in post #628
(y)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Anything for older trucks 82-83 6.2L Diesel ??? Engine harness or anything really.

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts
Anything for older trucks 82-83 6.2L Diesel ??? Engine harness or anything really.
We used to have an online source but they stopped offering it.
Currently looking for an open source.

Reactions: 82Kbody

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts
Reactions: 82Kbody

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looking for wiring diagram for 2008 sierra Crew cab Dually for the rear door locks and relay location. Thanks

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts
Looking for wiring diagram for 2008 sierra Crew cab Dually for the rear door locks and relay location. Thanks
Try looking through the manuals at gmupfitter.com

·
Premium Member
18,347 Posts
'08 with uplevel trim dont have relays for rear doors, just fuses.
Text Line Font Schematic Parallel
Text White Line Font Diagram

Reactions: OkDually
621 - 640 of 673 Posts