Diesel Place banner
581 - 600 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I would like to get the wiring diagram for the wireless phone charger in the console lid of a 2015 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon or a 2016 Sierra / Silverado. I purchased a lid with a charger on Ebay and need to figure out how to wire it - 3 wires, green yellow and black.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts
I would like to get the wiring diagram for the wireless phone charger in the console lid of a 2015 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon or a 2016 Sierra / Silverado. I purchased a lid with a charger on Ebay and need to figure out how to wire it - 3 wires, green yellow and black.

Thanks!
Try browsing through this site.
https://www.gmupfitter.com
There is lots of information listed :HiHi:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I need complete dash harness diagram, for a 2009 gmc 1500 w/5.3L non-flex and a 2010 gmc 1500 w/5.3 Flex fuel

Thanks

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thanks Dually, but doesn't have what I'm looking for

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone needs wiring diagrams pm me i have access to almost anything. thx
I'm having problems figuring out how the headlamps work on my 2007 Chev Silverado LT 2500HD Duramax 6.6 litre w/ Allison 6-speed automatic. Any diagram that shows the details would be appreciated. Thanks for offering this service!
Gary

·
Registered
49 Posts
I really can use the wiring diagrams for the 91/92 Heating n cooling system. Mainly all of the wires on the control unit. Thanks.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2006 duramax truck ran perfect up until I swapped out stock stereo for a aftermarket stereo. I ordered a harness off internet install went great now truck will start then die after 3 or 4 seconds. guessing its some kind of security issue all fuses are good. my window and locks and gas gauge doesnt work either. the batteries went dead during the stereo install. to the point truck wouldnt start at all. New batteries and truck starts but dies any Ideas please.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Since you used an aftermarket harness to connect the radio to the truck, it's a simple matter to unplug the harness and try starting the truck. You can even swap in the stock radio and see if it makes a difference.

I installed an aftermarket radio using a PAC-Audio RP3-GM11 harness, and have had no problems with it in my '04 3500.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
How about for 2017 headlight and foglights circuit? I want to wire the fog's on w the high beams..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Anyone?

·
Administrator
22,317 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm not finding anything on tog lights on 2017s

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am looking for Gauge Cluster Schematic for 2002 2500HD 6.6 Duramax LB7 4x4 and also Starting/Charging Circuit - and anything else related to The ECM and wiring for the 02 LB7. Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Anyone know what this green plug is for?

Anyone have any idea what this green plug is for. This is in the Drivers Side fuse area on a 2015.5 Denali 2500HD Duramax, there is nothing plugged into it.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
2003 GMC 4x4 3500 C&C need wiring info on rear lights and junction block circuits.
thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ - Need wiring diagram for battery charging system please.

581 - 600 of 673 Posts