128 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
wiring

here

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
hey lifted! would you be able to get an ignition wiring schematic for a 1995 gmc sierra 6.5L? i think my tumbler or ign switch is toast. thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any chance I could get the 07 classic HVAC? I saw the 04 post earlier but it seems my wire colors are different. This 115deg stuff in AZ is too hot without the blower motor... Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,873 Posts
Any chance I could get the 07 classic HVAC? I saw the 04 post earlier but it seems my wire colors are different. This 115deg stuff in AZ is too hot without the blower motor... Thanks!
If you've lost the blower in an '07 Classic, there are 5 problems. Listed in order of commonness:

Failed Blower Resistor Module
Failed Resistor Module Connector terminals
Melted 2 wire connector into the blower motor itself
Failed BLWR 40 amp fuse underhood(controls High speed only)
Failed HTR/-A/C 25 amp fuse in the left dash board (1st 4 speeds only)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
sorry lolz

sorry i havent been on in awhile i have been celebrating my 21 b-day :) but anyhoo Dhilltop2000 is you a/c the manual or the automatic climate control? and sadams75 heres you 2004 a/c compressor diagram.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lifted im trying to put towing mirrors on my 05HD, It currently has the mirrors with the blinker in them and it does not have the plug behind the mirror like the towing mirror does..

Can you help me?

·
Premium Member
17,873 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,873 Posts
But the new tow mirrors dont have the turn signal in them, I was just gonna leave it out.. and the truck does not have a plug on it its hard wired to the factory turn signal mirrors..
'99-'02 have a plug behind the mirror mount concealed by the trim triangle.
'03 and newer have the mirror harness run all the way back to the power window switch module (DDM and PDM, respectively).
If you follow my first link to you, you can clearly see the longer harness on the '03-'07 mirror.

Read this http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3794968&postcount=3 and take your door apart.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2003 windsheild wiper dia

my wipers wont shut off they run on high and low not intermitent have to pull fuse to shut off, any help would be great. thanks rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
could you find a simple diagram for wiring up some spotlights and aux reverse lights with switches and relays?
thanx

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
wiring

sorry , i have been out of time for work for the last week. but heres most of the wiring diagrams , 1/4 mile duramax- i couldnt find anything for wipers? ill keep looking , and rippintare im working on a wiring diagram for you, im going to give you my diagram on how i did lights on my truck

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
rippintare

heres the wiring i did on my vehicle , what do you think? and heres a picture of the switches i have installed in mine. and in my last post i meant out of town . not time.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 629 Posts