128 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
wiring

is this right?

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
I want to run the bose head unit. Took out the stock unit and I dont find the 4 plugs that I need for the bose unit. I have 2 plugs on the back of my unit.. Are they tucked in there somewhere??? 2008 lmm LT

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sad day.

biff10- im sorry man but i dont have wiring diagrams for that. ill search around and see what i can find. thx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking for Tail light wiring for 2005 Chevy...trying to hard wire in a LED light bar.

·
Premium Member
17,874 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think I have a broken wire on my always hot circuit for the trailer and would like to see the diagram if you have one. I have both wires hooked up at the fuse block and no power at the bumper plug.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,874 Posts
I think I have a broken wire on my always hot circuit for the trailer and would like to see the diagram if you have one. I have both wires hooked up at the fuse block and no power at the bumper plug.

Thanks.
There are ZERO splices or junctions between the underhood hook up and the rear bumper plug. If you have an ITBC (Integrated Trailer Brake Controller), there will be three eyeletted wires underhood, with only ONE hooked up from the factory (power to the ITBC). The one you need will ONLY fit the AUX stud nearest the fender (as the eyelet will be TOO SMALL to fit the other AUX stud).

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
I want to run the bose head unit. Took out the stock unit and I dont find the 4 plugs that I need for the bose unit. I have 2 plugs on the back of my unit.. Are they tucked in there somewhere??? 2008 lmm LT
Do you have the BOSE system stock? If not, then you don't have the wiring there and you might as well go aftermarket for better sound thats cheaper.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
wirin

heres some 2005 taillights , and for the people with the bose radio posts i found some radio diagrams but i have to sort through them , but i dont have any of that bose stuff sadly .

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
There are ZERO splices or junctions between the underhood hook up and the rear bumper plug. If you have an ITBC (Integrated Trailer Brake Controller), there will be three eyeletted wires underhood, with only ONE hooked up from the factory (power to the ITBC). The one you need will ONLY fit the AUX stud nearest the fender (as the eyelet will be TOO SMALL to fit the other AUX stud).
OK now my thick head might work better!! This is the first time I have heard that there are THREE wires under the hood!!!!! I will look for the missing third one in the morning!! THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
paul h

here u go! :) and if i dont reply to your guys posts too quick its cause im working ill try and post them as fast as possible :) thx

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
gmc ign wire

is this what your looking for?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes. It was a great help. With the help of a mechanic friend I have narrowed it down to a problem with the fusible link under the hood. I will post about my fix in this section when I get done. It might just help some other poor sap that doesn't like to give up and take it to a mechanic shop.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am wanting to put some off road lights on my 07.5. With the recent recall on the winshield washer heater which as left me with a dead button on the dash, is there a way for me to use that as the on/off switch for the off road lights? If so, can you post a wire diagram for that?

21 - 40 of 629 Posts