Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
Could I get the diagram for the horn on a 06? I have traced the problem to the bundle of wires under the fuse panel under the hood. My horn doesn't work until I lift the fuse panel up then it works. I just don't know what wire to focus on or if it is a bad connection under the fuse/relay. I have looked at all the wires under that panel thinking maybe a mouse ate a wire because I had my truck in storage for a while and found a lot of mouse poison inside this panel, but no luck.
Thanks
Try searching through this link.
Search Wiring Diagrams

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
I've just aquired 94 Chevy dually, 6.5 turbo diesel, to say the least it has a few issues. My biggest issue someone cut the electrical plug that goes to the oil pump driver. I have two or three lose wires in that area, nothing's worked out so far. If you have that wire diagram I would appreciate it. Thanks
Wiring Diagram Search Results

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
I would like to get the wiring diagram for the wireless phone charger in the console lid of a 2015 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon or a 2016 Sierra / Silverado. I purchased a lid with a charger on Ebay and need to figure out how to wire it - 3 wires, green yellow and black.

Thanks!
Try browsing through this site.
https://www.gmupfitter.com
There is lots of information listed :HiHi:

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
Needing EDU wiring diagram on 05 Chevy 2500hd 6.6. Have a big beige wire (or faded white) with a green tracer well 3 of them but 1 going to top plug on EDU is burned and has been spliced down to a very small maybe 20 guage wire
Welcome to DieselPlace
Try gmupfitter.com as mentioned above in post #628
(y)

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
Anything for older trucks 82-83 6.2L Diesel ??? Engine harness or anything really.
We used to have an online source but they stopped offering it.
Currently looking for an open source.

Reactions: 82Kbody

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
Reactions: 82Kbody

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
Looking for wiring diagram for 2008 sierra Crew cab Dually for the rear door locks and relay location. Thanks
Try looking through the manuals at gmupfitter.com

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
If you have time this retired mechanic would like any and all wiring for a 2007 Silverado Classic 2500hd LBZ crewcab 4x4 if you time . I like to wire some lights and cameras up and I need a road map!!

Thanks in advance
Gary
Welcome to DieselPlace
Try browsing the manuals over at gmupfitter.com
(y)

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
I need wiring schematics for 2004 lb7 chev hd 2500, specifically for FICM. Thank you.
Look at the top of the Electrical section. There are Duramax electrical diagrams you can download. (y)

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
do you have schematics for a 2005 C4500 Kodiak, AC system, wind shield wipers, cruise control, fuse block, steering column switches !!!!! Thanx in advance !!
Welcome,
Try looking over on the Med Duty section of the forum. There are manuals listed at the top (y)

·
Administrator
22,667 Posts
What about for a 1996 6.5TD for engine sensors?
Please and Thank You and Happy New Year
Check the 6.5L FAQ page. There are manuals you can download and more.(y)

Reactions: 96C3500
1 - 20 of 26 Posts