Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebuilt 4911

Purchased it thru Merle's auto, but it was rebuilt thru a reputable diesel pump shop in Phoenix. Cannot remember the life of me who it was. I've had other pumps rebuilt the same place and they were flawless. Anyway, bought this for a project, and ended up selling the truck. All my other rigs are DS4, so I don't think I'll ever use it. $550 plus shipping. PayPal accepted. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am very interested in this pump, if you could hold it as pending for a weak at the most I will probably take it, Just waiting on a loaner pump to trouble shoot a suspected defective Conestoga Moose pump, this will just be a spare. If the problem doesn't exist with the loaner pump I will purchase this pump. Let me know. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very interested in this pump, if you could hold it as pending for a weak at the most I will probably take it, Just waiting on a loaner pump to trouble shoot a suspected defective Conestoga Moose pump, this will just be a spare. If the problem doesn't exist with the loaner pump I will purchase this pump. Let me know. Thanks Dave
Dave, I'll do what I can to hold it. But no promises. I hate to lose a sale, but Keep me posted as to what you want to do and let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Would you consider a non refundable deposit to hold it for me?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did this sell or is it still available?

Looks like I just took a deposit on it. Ill let you know if anything changes. Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hi Jared, did you make it back yet?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. I'm back. Shoot me a call or email tomorrow and we'll wrap this deal up....thanks man.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Please contact me so we can finish up this transaction. I have it ready to ship as soon as the balance is paid. Thanks man. I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have sent you several PMs.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have sent you several PMs.
You sent me 1 PM the day after I returned from Mexico. 1 pm yesterday, and 2 PM's before I left on vacation talking about shipping and sending me the deposit via PayPal...

You knew I would be out of town. Ive had the pump boxed and ready to ship. I was waiting on you to finalize details of the $450 balance as well as the $25 shipping we discussed. Instead of your reply, I get greeted with a PayPal dispute for your $100 Non-refundable deposit....WHICH BTW, WAS YOUR IDEA!. You were waiting on to see if your moose pump was going to work or got warrantied or whatever. You only got on the ball after you saw someone else was interested in this pump.
Not cool man. Bad thing is, would have worked with you on the deposit if you would have just gotten back to me instead of filing a dispute. I've got the entire thread documented and all 4 PM's, etc. and I will be forwarding them to PayPal for this stupid dispute nonsence.

Talk about a blindsided....

·
Registered
418 Posts
You sent me 1 PM the day after I returned from Mexico. 1 pm yesterday, and 2 PM's before I left on vacation talking about shipping and sending me the deposit via PayPal...

You knew I would be out of town. Ive had the pump boxed and ready to ship. I was waiting on you to finalize details of the $450 balance as well as the $25 shipping we discussed. Instead of your reply, I get greeted with a PayPal dispute for your $100 Non-refundable deposit....WHICH BTW, WAS YOUR IDEA!. You were waiting on to see if your moose pump was going to work or got warrantied or whatever. You only got on the ball after you saw someone else was interested in this pump.
Not cool man. Bad thing is, would have worked with you on the deposit if you would have just gotten back to me instead of filing a dispute. I've got the entire thread documented and all 4 PM's, etc. and I will be forwarding them to PayPal for this stupid dispute nonsence.

Talk about a blindsided....
I sent you the following message on 10/06/19 @ 6:44 PM and never received a response.

Hey Jared, any idea how long this pump has been sitting since it was built? How was it stored? ETC.

And another message on 10/18/19 @ 8:17 AM with no response.

And this is the first time you've given me a total amount with shipping. Send me an invoice on PayPal and lets get it done.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sent you the following message on 10/06/19 @ 6:44 PM and never received a response.

Hey Jared, any idea how long this pump has been sitting since it was built? How was it stored? ETC.

And another message on 10/18/19 @ 8:17 AM with no response.

And this is the first time you've given me a total amount with shipping. Send me an invoice on PayPal and lets get it done.

Well I apologize. I never received that question on 10-6. Ive searched thru my history and nothing. I would have answered that question no problem. And on the 18th i was just returning home from out of country the day before, so I didn't respond till the next day or following day.

But to answer those questions, Its been sitting abut a year since it was rebuilt. In the original bag box with light oil. It was stored in my shop out of the elements and heat.

I haven't checked paypal, but you may need to remove the dispute so I can send you an invoice. Ill go to paypal now.

Thank you for not making this a big deal. And I apologize for any communication faults on my end.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya,It wont let me send an invoice until the dispute is resolved. So youll have to reverse or take care of that before I can send it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have marked it as resolved with PayPal.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
418 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.