Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are all of you with 265/75 16s running for tire pressure?. I'm running these tires on a 2003 Chevrolet K2500HD Duramax, crew cab, short box (just bought the tires today).

·
Registered
26 Posts
55 in front 50 in rear, 52 in rear if i have over 200 pounds in back. so far, using 265/75/16 bfg at and cooper discoverer m+s absolutely perfectly even wear on both tires.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
55 front, 50 rear with both the Firestone Steeltex E's in the summer and the Big-O XT's (Load range D) in the winter.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
265/75/16,Load range "E" w/70 psi all 4 (I tow a heavy trailer alot!!!!!!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Michelin LTX M/S 265x75 Load E @80psi. I don't tow anything.......yet, but when I bought the truck from the dealer they already had the tires up at 80 (I am guessing they put them on because the tires were brand new). I think that I may need to air them down a little :D .

·
Registered
233 Posts
55 in front and 50 in back seems to be a good range on my Nitto 265/75. but if you haul any real wieght you gotta air 'em up

·
Registered
299 Posts
I run 65psi on BFGs All terrains all 4. If your not close to the max psi your not getting your best gas mileage.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Michelin M/S. 70 psi front and 75 psi rear. But I'm a little heavy.):h

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
55psi all around with Toyo A/T's

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
I run 65psi on BFGs All terrains all 4. If your not close to the max psi your not getting your best gas mileage.
60psi all around in Revos. I dont tow alot anymore, but I figure I will get a little better mileage with them up.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i am running around 65 on nittos....I might boost them up alittle they seem to run alittle low

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have Michelins on mine, and I am running 50 up front and 40 in the rear. There is no weight back there, so there absolutely no reason to have a lot of air in there. All you are doing is making the contact patch smaller and causing the tires to wear faster.
If I pull my flatbead 20ft gooseneck, I bump them to 60 psi and that handles all the weight I put on it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I Run 40psi In Front And Rear. I Look For The Best Ride Not The Best Mpg.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts