Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my stock 05 folding mirrors to a power Ext. set i got from another member.I knew they needed to be reprogramed to work,so after leaving my truck all day and a bill of $83.00,just to have the service manger tell me the right mirror is bad (wont stop except full in/out) i was not happy to say the least. Then the next day my memory #1 & #2 only control the seats now and the curb assist wont work.So i take it to another dealer who takes me with no appt. allows me to follow him through the reprogram session(also does all the new avail. reprograming) finds the 1st dealer only reprogramed the drivers door switch,now both power mirrors ext. corectly. But the memory 1&2 and curb assist dont work.QUESTION:do the people who do this switch loose all fx. except the power ext. fx.???? I cant believe i will lose the memory #1 &#2 fx. for the mirrors.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have a 05 with the power ext mirrors, and there is no curb assist on these mirrors, also memory 1&2 only control the seats not the mirrors. If you want curb adjust and memory on mirrors, you need to reinstall your old mirrors.

Jim

·
Registered
612 Posts
:exactly:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts