Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

What floor mat fits better in the 2004 2500 4x4 DD Crew Cab?? The floor on my new rig is not flat and has different depressions in it. I'm looking for something nice, functional,fits well and not cheap looking. I have the full center floor console in my truck so the center floor hump is covered. I am looking at the Xtremes http://www.npi2.com/nifty/xtreme.html or the New Huskey 3D's http://www.huskyliners.com/3d.html

My Suburban has the old Huskies and the are good but they do not fit great? Definitly saved my carpets though.

Thanks,

Jerz

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have and would reccomend the nifty products Catch-Alls. They are stain treated molded carpet on top of a rubber base. They come color matched to the interior and look/work great. The xtreme mats are rubber-like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I second that...

After nearly 2 years my OEM carpet is in BRAND NEW condition under the catchall's, which match the factory carpet prefectly. IMO they are a bit classier than the other options.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The Xtreme Catch Alls, with their all-rubber construction, clean well and wear well. I got the regular, carpeted Catch Alls, but one of my employees got the rubber and has been very satisfied.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Since you asked here is my .02 cents worth.

I had a set of Catch Alls on my ’97 Z71. they looked great for a few months and actually added a bit of sound deadening to the cab. After the first winter they looked bad, they had stains, road tar, winter crud, that would not come out, its just like having carpet again. To top it off, that little fastener thing that attached to the carpet to hold it in place leaked and stained the factory carpet.

So I went back to the Husky liners, they clean up like new, hold the water and fit like a glove.

I will admit the Catch Alls look better but, I only keep the Huskys in during the winter, back to stock come spring.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had teh Xtreme's on my 2002 2500HD CC and they worked OK. The pins that hold to the carpet tore a bit but held OK.

I went to the 3D on my new ride, 2005 GMC K3500 dually. They are much nicer from a asthetic view. My wife wanted carpet type as she takes her shoes off when on long trips. I have not had them heavily soiled yet but they clean road and salt stuff fine. I had Husky's on my 99 Suburban and they held a lot of water but slid around some and were not nearly as nice looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts