Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body else seen that they have jacked the prices up . same price as part store now:(

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Haven't bought a filter from them since my last, so don't know what their prices are but it still has to be cheaper than a parts store.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
May have gone up some but the oil and tranny looks cheaper to me now.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
there are better options....pm me for a link-nelson out-

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes, they've gone up considerably. I bought a set of all 4 filters in November and the new prices are about 25% higher now. Go figger!!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
The fuel filter for the Duramax went up $5, but considering they are $45 at the parts store, I think I'll pay fleetfilters $24 first.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Reineke;1589534; said:
The fuel filter for the Duramax went up $5, but considering they are $45 at the parts store, I think I'll pay fleetfilters $24 first.
I agree. Even though they went up, the prices are still considerably lower than the parts stores.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Try Eric at www.gmdieseltech.com, a vendor on this site. He sells genuine, oem ACDelco and Allison filters....

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Fleet Filter is also a vendor on this site and if you order so much from fleet filter, you still get 15% off. My last order was $186 so that would knock the Dmax fuel filter down to $1 from where it was earlier.

·
Registered
404 Posts
why is it that flletguard filters, which are one of the best, are still considerably cheap for the 5.9 cummins? For the duramx, there double the price, why?

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Fleetfilter all the way.Even with the small price increase,Bryan's filters and prices are the best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts