Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am new here, and new too sled pulling. First off i would like to know when and where some sled pulls are in california, i am currently in the LA area. Second what is the best way to go about setting up my own sled pull truck and competing? I really like the cummins engine, so i want to go with a dodge 2500, like a 94-98 model, i also want the truck to be in a class that is street legal. Any help or imput is greatly apprecaited

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey Captntyler, welcome to the Diesel Place. If you're into the Cummins you may want to check out TDR. They are a subscription based forum, but it is the place to go for info on Dodge diesels. This is mainly a GM diesel site, but there are a few Dodge and Ford guys that hang around.

If you decide to go with a Duramax (which would be a very good idea ;) ) you can definitely get some good advice here. And if you're looking for pull dates and locations in California keep an eye on the Southwest forum. That is where you will find pull, drag and general diesel enthusiast get together dates.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.