Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its minor, and I dont know what thread to put it in, it falls in the middle, I noticed a puddle of fluid under the truck this morning, took it in and the trans. cooler line's were leaking they had to order new ones. no biggie but just wondering if anyone else had this problem on the 06's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2006 lly ccsb 4x4 and mine went to the shop with 500 miles on her because of a trans leak. It ended up being the seal on the pump. No problems since.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
My 06 has the same problem. 7000 miles and a cooler line leak!:eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
My '06 LLY had a trans cooler leak when I picked it up. Noticed it putting brake controller in, dealer pulled an '06 1 ton off the lot to get the part because of a three week national back order. Has been running fine since,almost 10 grand now. Nice to have a good dealer behind you, but, then again, I purchased 16 vehicles from them since '95. First diesel I ever owned,like it alot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cooler lines leaking

Been there and done that....I have a 06 LBZ as well, and fortunately the cooler lines haven't started leaking yet but on my 98, 02, and 04 this was an issue. Not 100 percent sure on the cause, but I know cold weather get the process moving alot faster. If its going to leak it will leak in Alaska. After I replaced them never happened again.

Riceman:grd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts