Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and first diesel as well, hello everyone, I Stumbled accross this site while looking for information on the duramax diesel and allison trans, I Recenty purchased and 06 2500hd in the stealth gray (a hot color IMO):D . i'm a graduate of nashville auto diesel college ( 95 ) . but I dont spin wrenches anymore, decided I didnt like dealing with customers so now i'm a union sheet metal worker. I have lots of reading to do and lots of questions. especially about the 6 speed trans, from what I read so far, i'm a lil scared I might toast it if I breath on it the wrong way. teh truck is going to be my daily driver and i'm sure i'll be hitting the drag strip once or twice just to see what she'll do. anyway,I guess i'll catch ya on the board

Pete

·
Registered
67 Posts
:welcome:

Information overload on this board. You can spend countless hours reading and reading and reading.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome: to the Place! You have come to the right place for information.

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Welcome :) when you get a chance create a signiture so we will know all about your truck and where you're from. ;)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sig test. for otis lol nothin good to report yet but i'm workin on the goodies

·
Banned
735 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, more pics, we need more pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts