Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No biggie - but had to share it with everyone. I had my first "GO" with a Cummins merging onto the freeway Friday morning. Looked to be like an 03 or 04 Dodge. He had the big monster exhaust so I thought hmm.. maybe he's got a chip in it or something.. I guess I'll have to find out lol. ):h He was in front of me on the merge.. you come to a complete stop and then go.. he took off like a lame duck - purposely waiting for me to "try" and go around him.. I quickly merged to his left and stood on it pulling up along side of him.. he was on it full tilt and the game was on. It was 5am in the morning - not many rigs on the highway .. so we had plenty of room.. I pulled him steady probably by a couple or so mph.. all the way to the speed governor.. lol.. 96mph or so. (Had him by a truck and a half) I think he was expecting to beat me cuz he just stayed on it.. with no thumbs up or nothin - lil frustrated maybe? lol.. Felt good.. I had my work partner with me too - the other guy was by himself.. Anywho, had to share my first "Boat Race" with you all. Waiting for the MBRP 5" system to be released.. then I can add my Juice to it.. Sure enjoying the rig.. I get lotsa thumbs up. Take care everyone! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Watch out, you are going to get the fever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.