Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Any one have any suggestions on what we should do for are first get together? Is any one familiar with the drag race tracks here in oklahoma? I was thinking Us all meet up at a resturant one night or something like that. I have a Ranch in guthrie we could have a bbq at. Hope to hear from lots of people...........

·
Registered
546 Posts
wow, had my head in the sand i guess, just stumbled across this secion of the forum today.

like to hear what everyone has to say about this get-together and when

sometime a tad warmer, on a nice day...with a bonfire......i'll fill up the bed of the truck w/beer!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see i knew some good ole boys would come around. I already have a pile of wood in our back pasture that will work great for the bonfire. I was thinking sometime in april. hows that sound.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm pretty much up for whatever/whenever. As long as it's after I move up there in May. ;)

I'll bring up a bed full of 6% TX beer as a welcome gift. :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm pretty much up for whatever/whenever. As long as it's after I move up there in May. ;)

I'll bring up a bed full of 6% TX beer as a welcome gift. :D
there you go :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
so when and where is this shin-dig gonna happen!

·
Registered
546 Posts
name the time, name the place

but i need at least a couple weeks notice to get off work...i work weekends...every weekend...but i am there if i can!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I second that! Hell, even if it's before I move up there, I'll make the trip anyway.

Bottom line, I'm ready to drink some beer. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
X2! ready for you to bring that truckload of 6pt :D
LOL! I'll feel like I'm in a remake of Smokey and The Bandit. I wonder how much I can pack before it's considered bootleggin'..... :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn this place has been quiet lately. What's the word, guys? When are we get this thing going?

·
Registered
265 Posts
**** I just found this section of the forum! Had my head up my ass guys my bad. Nice to see some friendly okies!

·
Registered
22 Posts
**** I just found this section of the forum! Had my head up my ass guys my bad. Nice to see some friendly okies!
Great to have you here, DieselPhreak! Hopefully we can get this GTG going sometime soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.