Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a custom dash panel in his PSD, and I was wondering if something similar is made for our trucks, and if so, where can I buy one?

I want something to house the switches for my strobes/LED's/work lights, and my mobile radio.

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
My friend has a custom dash panel in his PSD, and I was wondering if something similar is made for our trucks, and if so, where can I buy one?

I want something to house the switches for my strobes/LED's/work lights, and my mobile radio.
Draw it out on paper and then find a decent sheet metal / machine shop. Shouldn't be very pricey to create your own custom one and you could pick the material, brass, stainless, aluminum, etc....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I'm checking in! But I can't help you with the switch panel.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, these are all good suggestions, but it isn't quite what I'm looking for. What he has replaced the whole piece around his factory radio, A/C controls.....the whole nine yards.

He claims he got it from a local strobe/radio shop, but I don't like dealing with them (price gougers). He couldn't remember the manufacturer either. I guess I'll end up calling the place to find out. -:t

I'm checking in! But I can't help you with the switch panel.
What's up, brother?

·
Registered
690 Posts
this is what i put in my truck, these control my strobes. i also have switches under my aftermarket radio for my siren. i have more on the panel now cause i have added LED's to it all. oh yeah, all the switches are now black with different color LED's in each one when the power is on, i got tired of all red

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
The stuff in AWDirect is NOT made for our trucks...it is intended for the previous generation...despite what it says in the catalog.

Try Havis Shields Consolidator you can fit a Federal or Galls switch box in it, and the 12 inch console fits in out trucks...as long as you have the Split bench.

Look in my garage for pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts