Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've read all the LB7 EGR related posts on here, and I'll be derned if I can find where anyone ever found a resolution for the CA emissions LB7 EGR. :confused: I saw where Fingers laid out the schematic that he designed, but did it ever get built, and more importantly, did it work?

I'd sure like to scrap my EGR if I can get the parts.

Anyone know?

-Curt

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
I think I would send him a Private message. Might get your post answered quicker. I don't see him online as much as I use to.. Might be hard to catch..

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dont remember who it was on here but someone said that they got a lb7 boost stick from ats as well as the plate.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
I think I've read all the LB7 EGR related posts on here, and I'll be derned if I can find where anyone ever found a resolution for the CA emissions LB7 EGR. :confused: I saw where Fingers laid out the schematic that he designed, but did it ever get built, and more importantly, did it work?

I'd sure like to scrap my EGR if I can get the parts.

Anyone know?

-Curt
I've completely disabled mine using EFILive. Of course just for testing purposes and off road only. ):h

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I think I would send him a Private message. Might get your post answered quicker. I don't see him online as much as I use to.. Might be hard to catch..
He's doing a job out of town for the past month and next few weeks. 7 days a week, 12 to 14s per day, not much time for browsing or PMs.

That said, I'm not sure he'll have much ability to test anything on a CA LB7 being in PA....

Curt, break out the soldering iron and make one up from the schematic you found and post how it works!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Fingers has already stated that he will not be making these for the LB7's.
But he was kind enough to provide a schematic if someone else wanted to take it on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts