Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after three weeks of waiting i got my truck back today from chevy. they gave me a full tank of gas and are paying half of my truck payment. so happy

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
It's nice to see them looked after you. 3 weeks is a long time to wait. What did they fix?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they reprogrammed my comptuer and on there test drive the heard a knockind sound from mymotor. so the did fuel flow checks and found the number 4 fuel injector was bad and replaced it, but on there test drive they still heard the knocking sound and did tests again and found a different fuel injector was bad. so the replaced it and now it works fine. it took a week to get each injector.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
after three weeks of waiting i got my truck back today from chevy. they gave me a full tank of gas and are paying half of my truck payment. so happy
Let's hope that they didn't put GAS :eek: in it! If so, you will be a guest of the dealer again!

Britt

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
gas in a diesel that is not a funny thing major damage could happen

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Let's hope that they didn't put GAS :eek: in it! If so, you will be a guest of the dealer again!

Britt
gas in a diesel that is not a funny thing major damage could happen
I wasn't intending it to be funny. I was trying to give him a heads up.

It was probably just a Freudian slip. Most people have been putting "gas" in their vehicles since they started driving.

Dieselman05 probably meant to say either "fuel" or "diesel".

Britt

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I wasn't intending it to be funny. I was trying to give him a heads up.

It was probably just a Freudian slip. Most people have been putting "gas" in their vehicles since they started driving.

Dieselman05 probably meant to say either "fuel" or "diesel".

Britt
i wasnt saying what you saud was funny i just thought i would say that gas in a diesel is not a good thing major damage can happen nothing bad to you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts