Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather, timing, and roads finally cooperated so that I could wash my truck and take some pics before the road salt puts another nice coating on it.

Enjoy, (I know I've been enjoying it!)

Burge

Clean (with frozen water beads)

LLY!

Winter cover (grill only for now)

Fold-A-Cover

Finally, the parking sticker that gets me a premium parking space and $25 a month just for driving a diesel vehicle while working at Bosch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice ride !!
I love the color. I have one on order, but unfortunately, i have a very looooong wait ahead (about 2 more months)
ENJOY !!

·
Registered
570 Posts
turboburge,

Looks sweet! I was very close to ordering that color but changed my mind. Enjoy it! I can not wait to get mine. How do you like the Fold-a-cover?

Bigfoot,

Welcome, I'm sure you will find more info than you will ever need here. The best part is, you just found the best support group to help you through your long wait

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Voodoo !!

I`ve been lurking around this forum for a few months now, and you`re absolutely right, this is an awesome group of people. It`s kind of an AA support group for D/A addicts !

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Nice truck
German fueled, Jap powered, American driven...

What a world huh.......

·
Registered
371 Posts
Turboburge,

What a nice looking Ride. I can't wait for mine to get here. Its someplace between the Factory and the Dealership

Hopefully soon I can post some pics. of mine.

T Ccosgrove

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mine was ordered yesterday. Same color but GMC instead. D/A EC LB 4WD SLT (and every option I could get until my money ran out). God, I hope it gets here while still as good (or better)!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice to see them clean. Winter sure does suck when it comes to maintaining a nice vehicle. Fortunately I don't have to drive my DMax every day, but my Tahoe sure takes a beating. Both the DMax and Tahoe could use a good bath. We just can't seem to get a break from the weather to get them cleaned up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Voodoo said:
turboburge,

Looks sweet! I was very close to ordering that color but changed my mind. Enjoy it! I can not wait to get mine. How do you like the Fold-a-cover?

I just had it installed Monday. It looks great and fits great. I am very glad that I got it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts