Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, got my new truck, after waiting for almost 7 months for my dealer to deliver. It's my first diesel :D...08 Sierra/Crew Cab/4x4/short bed/Work Truck Trim. Can anybody tell me where can I get a factory service/shop manual for LMM? Thanks..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! Where are you located?

·
Registered
122 Posts
New Truck

Congratulations on the Truck, the Manual should have come with the Truck!
I would go back to the Dealer!

2007 Silverado 2500 HD LT Ext Cab SB/Black Ext/Ebony Int/ LMM Diesel

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Congrats welcome to the diesel place. Google Ciltons diesel manual

·
Registered
117 Posts
Finally, got my new truck, after waiting for almost 7 months for my dealer to deliver. It's my first diesel :D...08 Sierra/Crew Cab/4x4/short bed/Work Truck Trim. Can anybody tell me where can I get a factory service/shop manual for LMM? Thanks..
7 months? What's up with that? I thought it was routinely a 6-8 week waiting period.:confuzeld

Oh, congrats on the new truck, and :welcome2:

·
Resident Squid
1,710 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! Where are you located?
I am gonna guess Hawaii, I think I remember a Pflueger dealer out there. I can only imagine what kind of a price you had to pay for her!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Sweet lookin' ride, man! Congrats! I was really torn between the GMC & Chevy front ends; now after looking at your photo, hmm...

Can anybody tell me where can I get a factory service/shop manual for LMM? Thanks..
Look up helm, inc. here: http://www.helminc.com

They are suppliers of most oem manuals for the dealers

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I am gonna guess Hawaii, I think I remember a Pflueger dealer out there. I can only imagine what kind of a price you had to pay for her!!!:eek:

Good call, didnt even see that license plate.......where abouts in Hawaii are you? Too bad I dont have my truck out here, we could have the first Hawaii diesel club.:D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Sweet lookin' ride, man! Congrats! I was really torn between the GMC & Chevy front ends; now after looking at your photo, hmm...

Look up helm, inc. here: http://www.helminc.com

They are suppliers of most oem manuals for the dealers

Yup, thats exactly where I said to go....;)

They have everything you neeed, service manuals, recalls, and EVERYTHING you need.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honolulu Pflueger told me earlier, that they couldn't get the truck in - that GMC cancelled '07 /so I reordered a '08 SLT w/ sunroof...week ago they called and said my truck was in but was a WST. Had the dealer throw in Rhino lining, Chrome tubular steps, undercoating, rust proofing, and window tinting for a high price of 41 even. Can't seem to find a factory shop service manual any where. Yeah it did come with an owner's manual but not enough for me...Thanks for all your replies...Laterz

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for info

06dmaxpower,

Thanks for info man, they don't have the service/shop manual yet, but they'll let me know when it arrives. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
06dmaxpower,

Thanks for info man, they don't have the service/shop manual yet, but they'll let me know when it arrives. Thanks alot!

No probem at all.......where are you at in Hawaii? My family and I are in Honolulu right now during Christmas for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm Honolulu, Alewa Heights area, near Kamehameha School. Email:[email protected] or give me a call 389-2920.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts