Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..after bombing my truck for the last yr and a half I finally managed to convince myself to put it up on a dyno...Today was the dyno day for the Central Texas TDR chapter at American Racing Technology in Buda, Texas...I was one of the first to dyno and my truck did me proud...With the TST on 7x3 and the PPE on the tow program my truck did 550 hp and 1065 tq with the mods listed below...And I backed up that run with another that was 550 hp and 1032 tq with the TST on 8x3...This was on a Dyno Jet with SAE correction factor and no smoothing...

Man the SPS 66 moves alot of air...It was fairly smokey on the bottom end before the turbo got spooled but once it got up to 50 psi all I saw was a light haze comming out of both stacks...Now I just need a dual disk clutch and a lil fine tuning with some pressure and I "think" I will finally be done with the performance aspect of my modifications................Mayhap not

BA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol..I know...Ive already been talking to my dealer about cam options and getting the twins program for my TST...Im shooting for the 600+ range on fuel only...

BA

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
HOLY!! that is awesome man.. was there a big turn out there? I should have called Codey to see what was up..

Great numbers!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty good turn out...bout 40-50 trucks total...Mostly dodge but there were a few powerstroks and one LB7...highest #'s were made by a 97 Dodge 12v at 779 hp and 1500+ tq...an 05 dodge hit 566 hp and 1028 tq...then me and on down the line...The LB7 only made around 360 hp but he was having major fueling problems...Couple of really good burn outs made by the 779 hp 12v and some nice smokey doughnuts by some of the others...lots of BBQ and beer...over all and fun time was had by all...And No breakage...The guys at ART attempted to route our trucks exhaust out of the building using some 6" dryer ducting...That worked about as well as a lead balloon...I plan on going again next time..

BA

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
that's cool man... yeah, that dead end road is perfect for donuts.. codey told me last time TDR was there one of the trucks hit the port a potty out there and was towing it around doing donuts and didn't even know it.. LOL..

Impressive numbers..again!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL...yeah...They moved the porta-potty this time but one of the guys came about 2 feet from plowing right through it...

BA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.