Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it! bit the bullet and picked up my 06 yesterday. I was waiting for the extra march madness rebate. I got an extra 1000 off on top of the In the Driveway Certificate that nassdmax supplied me with. What a great truck. A buddy of mine got a powerstroke a few months ago. This engine is way quiter than his, and runs so smooth. I have, and will continue to enjoy all of the information that you guys provide. What a great site, for a great truck.

David

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Congrats :ro) and :welcome2:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Congrats, dspears, and welcome to the forum. I just got here myself but have already learned a lot. This is a great site and I'm sure you'll find it very useful as I have.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I finally did it! bit the bullet and picked up my 06 yesterday. I was waiting for the extra march madness rebate. I got an extra 1000 off on top of the In the Driveway Certificate that nassdmax supplied me with. What a great truck. A buddy of mine got a powerstroke a few months ago. This engine is way quiter than his, and runs so smooth. I have, and will continue to enjoy all of the information that you guys provide. What a great site, for a great truck.

David

Did you also get the 500 rebate as well? How much did the in the Driveway Certificate save you?? I'm looking at doing the same thing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did you also get the 500 rebate as well? How much did the in the Driveway Certificate save you?? I'm looking at doing the same thing.

David,
What part of North Carolina do you live? I'm in Asheville. What dealership did you use?

·
Registered
178 Posts
If your like me, you just want to get in and go for a ride. Enjoy your truck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Figures are at work, I'll try and post Monday. I bought at Bennett Motor Company In Cheraw, SC. Vic Gardner. What a super guy to deal with. Didn't charge a penny of dealer prep. I did not use the 500 rebate, I chose lower apr instead.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I forgot to say that I live in Rockingham. My wife is from brevard. We are up ther e quite often. Her dad is in the VA hospital pretty often. Am sure enjoying my truck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I forgot to say that I live in Rockingham. My wife is from brevard. We are up ther e quite often. Her dad is in the VA hospital pretty often. Am sure enjoying my truck.
That's not far from me. I'm building a house in Conestee FAlls which is in Brevard. My office is off of I-26 at the Biltmore Square Mall exit. Let me know when your in town.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts