Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my fuel,oil,alisson spin on and air filters,went to napa and they wanted 125 bucks($51.99) for the fuel filter???:mad: where is the best place to get these at one place delivered to me,thanks in advance for any advise-michael:)

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got them here all for 62 bucks delivered!!!!!THANKS SCOTT!!!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Fleetfilter.com Has good prices.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
75* here today...I think winter is over here,I was hoping for some snow in the mountains,when we visit the cabin in palomar at the end of this month-last storm we got 2/10ths of an inch of rain-

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Peckerwood....as I type, it is -8 outside with a nice, stiff north "breeze".....
Walking outside naked right about now would probably cause instant cardiac arrest...):h

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
please stay warm,I might need parts in the days to come:D

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have -15F with a nasty 25 mph wind. Not really that bad it could be much worse you know this is February in WISCONSIN!:beerchug:

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dan L;1570415; said:
I have -15F with a nasty 25 mph wind. Not really that bad it could be much worse you know this is February in WISCONSIN!:beerchug:
dang, sounds like your beer would freeze if left outside:D

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you have my permission to close this thread-I found a vender that has givin' me my request...maybe soon he will be on the dp vender list,go easy on him,he is a good guy,and started his carreer here-this is a great place-nelson out-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts