Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
Diesel Injection Service (DIS) has the Racor Interceptor filter for $22.02. They are currently out of stock however.

Tom

· Registered
536 Posts
hd95thfatboy

That is amazing they are selling that filter at that price. I assume this is build to the spec for the Durmax. I will order some from them soon.

Tom

· Registered
536 Posts
I was checking prices of the fuel filters last week and every place I checked the prices had gone up.

hd95thfatboy

The AC Delco filter is an after market filter. If you go to the GM parts place you don't get and AC filter. It is in a different box with a GM part number on it. It is a Racor filter. Not sure what the AC filter is and the price sure is suspecious because the GM filter is $41 and change vs $7.97 for the AC. If it is the same filter then something is wrong with this picture.

Tom

· Registered
536 Posts
dmaxalliTech

Where is it that you are beating the fuel filter price and what kind of filter is it? My earlier question about the AC Delco filter hasn't been answered yet. It is hard to believe AC Delco would and can sell the filter for $7.97 and GM parts for $41.00. I have checked all over the web for filters and the next lowest is $22.02 at DIS when they are not out of stock. O'Reilly and Autozone are $30.00 to $40.00 dollars and the Donaldson filter from the CAT dealer is $39.00. ADIESEL is $27.67 for the Baldwin. Price wise AC Delco from Advance auto parts on line is by far the winner but what are they selling at that price.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.