Diesel Place banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out!The guy that owns this rig had the fender skirts made while he was down in Mexico.

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
Different strokes for different folks...:eek:

·
Premium Member
14,360 Posts
Oh God..... that picture must be in the dictionary next to word: Ugly.

I grew up in the 50's and I didn't like fender skirts then - or now.

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
To each his own.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
In my opinion, and this is just my opinion...ugly :(.

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
-:t

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe its a hot item below the border,who ever made em did a quality job though.I call it the Hillbilly Cadillac.The guy that owns it is 67 years old,nice personality and still pretty good on a finish dozer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just when you think you've seen it all......Thanks for the reminder that there is an a$$ for every seat.

·
Registered
448 Posts
if the old guy's getting off on those more power to him!

hope he's still doing chit like that to his truck when he's 85

we are all enthusiasts!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wew wee can u say getto

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Last time I saw Skipp he was working on a set of those for his dually. He had a little bit different design but the basic idea was the same.

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,141 Posts
I was the first one to view this, this morning. I reserved comment because I didn't want to hurt anyone's fealings. So now I don't feel so bad to say -:t -:t

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
noproblem;1616595; said:
Last time I saw Skipp he was working on a set of those for his dually. He had a little bit different design but the basic idea was the same.

Yup, still in prototype stages right now, but when I get them done I am gonna be a vendor here on the site. I know every dually owner is gonna want some....:cool:

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Hate it Hate it, typical Mexican:p:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
rolloffhill;1617180; said:
Yup, still in prototype stages right now, but when I get them done I am gonna be a vendor here on the site. I know every dually owner is gonna want some....:cool:
You have pictures of the progress yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.