·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

Anyone have this.. I'm going into the order data base and it was there

Good or Bad

From steve

4-wheel steering, QUADRASTEER, includes 4WS mode selector switch on instrument panel, redesigned pickup bed with flared fenders and marker lamps, and a 71" rear track width. Also includes (U01) Lamps, amber roof marker, (G86) Differential, limited slip, heavy-duty, rear, (KG3) Alternator, 145 amps, (ZX3) Suspension Package, Ride-Control and heavy-duty power disc Edited by: smartfix

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Steve, I've heard nothing but good things about it, have seen one and haven't been in any. I believe it's only available on 1500 trucks and definitely not in a DMax.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I believe you can get it in the standard duty 3/4 tons and subs.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Everyone i've talked to love it.... alot of money though.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I had a Sierra Denali for a day as a loaner (I'm a sweet talker). It was very fun to drive. It's really unbelievable how tight it turns. It can turn a doughnut tighter than my wife's little Alero. Last I checked it was only available on the 1500 ext cab SB and the 1500HD now the 2500 crew cab. It's a safe bet that one day it will be available with the dmax. There is at least one already out there. GM built a 3500 SRW with a Dmax rated like the municipal version, Quadrasteer and an APU to boot. It's for the Army though. Of coarse the Hummer made it to the streets.

Ox

·
Registered
194 Posts
My brother has a 2002 Sierra Denali. AWESOME!!!!! I wished 3500's came with the quadrasteer. We trailer an open trailer with his truck and it is soo easy to park and move around in tight spaces. I have a 37ft enclosed and turning in tight spaces sucks. If anyone is looking i would highley recomend that truck, ohh yea my brother likes it soo much he has 20,000miles in just a year. His work is only 3 miles from home. Aweomse truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts