Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve Cole at TTS was questioned about the difference in computer program between Fed Duramaxes and Ca. He ran the tables on his computer and compared the two while i watched. There is a difference. He wrote a program taking in the best of both worlds and we installed it in my truck today. Big difference at part throttle application in mid range. Also got to play with an Edge on my truck and a Quad 165. I then installed the TTS chip (120) and played around. Now i am stock with the updated Fed-Cal. program. I only have 204 miles so far. There is a new turbo down pipe in the works.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Mike L, whats the word on the extreme program, when is it going to be coming out>? Thanks for the info, keep us updated on the downpipe, is Steve Cole making it?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve is making the downpipe this week. He will be gone for a week and when he gets back we will fit it to my truck for testing. As far as the extreme program, i have wired the switch in and waiting for a few more miles (220 so far) . Right now my truck is a testing mule. This is fun.

mike

·
Banned
328 Posts
It is actually not all that different. We have two 2003 trucks. One is emissions equipped and one is not.

Yes there are a few changes, but they are minor.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Mike,

I'm curious to see what it looks like....also how do you like that 120HP program compared to the others? not looking for scientific data, just your opinion.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Its right there with the hot juice........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts