Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone is goin' to the farm machinery show in louisville,ky this FEB. 15-18. Thought it might be a good chance to meet some of you guys. Let me know and we may set something up. Chris

On another note if any of you are in or near the springfield,TN area give me a shout. I'd like to know how many of my neighbors are on here.

Thanks For Everything ; Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
hey chris, i am in the mt. juliet area, no i will not be going to the farm show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I was working in Springfield less than 2 weeks ago. I had my dmax and my buddy had his dmax there too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Hey JD4440, I am over in the Ashland City area.

I don't get past Cooperstown much though. There will be an event in Dickson sometime after the 1st of the yeat. Mostly Cummings boys, but they don't mind a Dmax or two. I will try to let you know when I get more information. It was at Underwood Tire in Dickson last March.

Good to know there are a few locals on here too.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to hear from you guys. a lot of the ones i've met on here are so far away. Nice to know some middle tennessee people on here
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Liquid Liability;1382002; said:
Hey JD4440, I am over in the Ashland City area.

I don't get past Cooperstown much though. There will be an event in Dickson sometime after the 1st of the yeat. Mostly Cummings boys, but they don't mind a Dmax or two. I will try to let you know when I get more information. It was at Underwood Tire in Dickson last March.

Good to know there are a few locals on here too.
Hey let me know about that for sure. Sounds like a good time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
I will let you know when I hear.

There was also an event out in Woodbury with a chassie dyno. It was $75 bucks to get on the dyno and they made about 5 pulls. At that point I was bone stock with the lift and the 35's and I made 294hp and 511 lb/ft on the dyno. Needless to say I was digging those numbers, and they were far and away the highest "stock" numbers put up all day. That event was posted here on dieselplace a few weeks ahead of time so keep a look out for it this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Im from the Franklin area, and am interested in whatever thing in KY. Ill keep on checkin posts for dates
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liquid Liability-

Anything new on the event in Dickson? -SHEP- started a thread on the louisville thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
JD4440;1462128; said:
Anything new on the event in Dickson? -SHEP- started a thread on the louisville thing.
Underwood has the 12V Cummins that put on a show the last 2 pulls in Springfield. He's pretty cool, but that truck ain't nowhere near "stock"!!! Lots of drugs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Liquid Liability;1382002; said:
Hey JD4440, I am over in the Ashland City area.

I don't get past Cooperstown much though. There will be an event in Dickson sometime after the 1st of the yeat. Mostly Cummings boys, but they don't mind a Dmax or two. I will try to let you know when I get more information. It was at Underwood Tire in Dickson last March.

Good to know there are a few locals on here too.

Do you know a guy named JJ (white Reg Cab LB7 Chevy), Elrod, or "Mini" Duke from around your part of the world?
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shep;1463663; said:
Underwood has the 12V Cummins that put on a show the last 2 pulls in Springfield. He's pretty cool, but that truck ain't nowhere near "stock"!!! Lots of drugs!
Thats not the white reg. cab was it? ( the smoker )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
JD4440;1463709; said:
Thats not the white reg. cab was it? ( the smoker )
That is exactly who that is! I don't understand why they allow a non-stock sized turbo and a whole list of other drugs on a diesel in the street class, but a gas trucks can't run a supercharger...but that will be another thread for another day...and that [email protected] goat is goin' down!
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shep;1463768; said:
That is exactly who that is! I don't understand why they allow a non-stock sized turbo and a whole list of other drugs on a diesel in the street class, but a gas trucks can't run a supercharger...but that will be another thread for another day...and that [email protected] goat is goin' down!
A few more bolt-ons from Cognito and I think I may take a stab at him :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
I'm in Clarksville. I didn't know there were this many people from Mid. Tenn. on here. I've seen Sheps truck runnin around town, but no one elses.

DMAXBOB

BTW JD4440,
your profile says you do construction. who do you work for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
DMAXBOB;1472942; said:
I'm in Clarksville. I didn't know there were this many people from Mid. Tenn. on here. I've seen Sheps truck runnin around town, but no one elses.

DMAXBOB

BTW JD4440,
your profile says you do construction. who do you work for?
What's up!!! Are you the guy w/ 20"s that works for the asphalt co.?

How do I get in to the Reg Cab club??? I want in!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
I am in springfield and Adarville, Ky every weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
cipher0101;1473939; said:
I am in springfield and Adarville, Ky every weekend.
Have you been to any of the Springfield pulls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
shep;1473920; said:
What's up!!! Are you the guy w/ 20"s that works for the asphalt co.?

How do I get in to the Reg Cab club??? I want in!!!

No. I have met you before though. Now that I have seen your truck in the pic, I remember I rented a truck from you over the summer. Also I never seen you at the AGR house but I was (blackballed) an AGR at APSU a couple of years ago.

The regular cab club was posted in the off topic section.

DMAXBOB
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top