Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a dyno jet, i have been told thats not the best, but i can get back on there no problem in the future. got 3 of use total so far right now. me and 2 dodges. its suposed to be just off of 80 in joliet somewhere. not sure on how many trucks can get on, but lets see if any one would be interested?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
MAYBE??? sounds like fun, i just dont want to be low man on the HP poll. mayne I will bring my Nova??? That should hit 500 RWHP:cool:

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i dont know how many he will let on, but this guy sounds like he really likes this diesel thing. may try to ram rod a dyno day, but i am plan on talking to this guy there about things like this. but maybe you should bring the rabit!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
well, i dont know how many he will let on, but this guy sounds like he really likes this diesel thing. may try to ram rod a dyno day, but i am plan on talking to this guy there about things like this. but maybe you should bring the rabit!
already had it dynoed!!!!!!!!!! my budy bet me 50 bucks (and agree to pay for the dyno) that it would not make more than 50 HP so there was a dyno day at our local airport so we had it dynoed!!! The guy there gave me this look like you need to leave. But we explained that where there to make lowest numbers and he let us. Actually, he was inpressed.

I actually did the big pull with the choke on, it made an extra 5 HP that way.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
How much? How many pulls do you get? Is it a load cell dyno? Will there be a tech 2 handy? I was thinking of going to Kennedy's, but this might work.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
i might be intrested

·
Registered
266 Posts
I might be interested. How much $ we talken?

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
dyno jet isnt a load cell but a dyno jet IMO is very easy to get consistent #'s on. Strap it down and let her eat and out it spits the number.

Dyno is just good for comparing trucks done that day for fun or for legitimate tuning purposes.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Are you talking about Al Thompson, owner of ATR Motorsports Inc., 550 North Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432?

This has the makings of a bench racin, beer drinkin, ball bustin session in the Racehemi garage afterwards. Come one come all, just remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance! :muahaha:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey Jeremy, PM with some details and hopefully I can make it down with that pulling video from Boone County.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
If there is room, I would like to see the actually numbers on my pig (pre-tranny/big tune)!

:cool2:

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
getting details.....please stand by.......................):h

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
his name is tom wojtas pmw equipment repair

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
love to be there but Ill be in Vegas:mad: ):h , next time,;) Hey moss a new hair dryer is on its way:eek: !! with some new tunes to play with):h ):h ):h

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hey Chris, are ya gonna turn the wick up to 40lbs. on the stocker before the new one goes on?:badidea: ):h

Are you installing yourself? Eric? BTW, Congrats on the new spinner.:ro)

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its all booked up pending snow. if it snows i am out, and one other to maybe.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you have been contacted your still on the "list". i will get that addy soon.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.