Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still after a reasonably priced gooseneck/5ver car trailer--preferably no more than 30 feet overall.

I've been looking at the Featherlites--what do you guys think of them?

·
Registered
99 Posts
They are the class of the trailer market but don't let the name fool you. They can be just as heavy as any other trailer with many options available when purchased from a dealer. Good ones are snapped up pretty fast. There is a pretty knowledgeable guy at Wehrs Chevrolet in Bangor, WI. He might be able to put you on to somebody

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Featherlite is definately a nice trailer, I have been in a few of them. All were a nice product.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a 6-Horse Featherlite (Custom built), and a 2 -Horse. Both are very high quality, and I would buy from them again. Get air ride if it is available - makes the trailer last longer.

·
Registered
960 Posts
They are the Cadillac of trailers Spendy buy worth it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a used 40' gooseneck for less than 1/2 the original cost and it is in like new condition. I had a Pace before this and there is a big difference in quality. ( no slam on Pace as I was very happy for 9 years).
Now I just need a new truck to pull it. I had been towing my 20' Pace with a GMC Denali Sierra.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I had a "Featherlite" four horse trailer, liked it a lot and so did all my friends who I helped to move using this trailer...Come to think of it I seem to have used it more hauling furniture than horses.....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts