Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the fastest times youve seen on stock transmissions?
I was at the drag strip yesterday and one of my buddies ran a best of 13.46. He was stacking a edge w/att. and quadzilla.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I managed a 14.43 @ 88.84 on stock trans. Did not hold on last run though.

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
13.4 on a stock tranny?!?!

It will be toast by next week ;)

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Whats the fastest times youve seen on stock transmissions?
I was at the drag strip yesterday and one of my buddies ran a best of 13.46. He was stacking a edge w/att. and quadzilla.
See my sig for my times. If I'm not mistaken Mtomac was in the low 13`s (Maybe 13.2! And he is the quickest in the 1/4 mile on #2 only at 12.02 seconds!) Many have run 13.6-13.9`s on a stock tranny.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13.4 on a stock tranny?!?!

It will be toast by next week ;)
My thoughts exactly. The truck has around 30K on it and is supposed to be going in for a suncoast IV this week. The tranny seemed to hold it fine as long as he locked OD out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess your talkin about me josh? My fastest time was a 13.53 at 101 mph.
Ive had that stack for about 4 months Quad on 165/Edge on 4.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess your talkin about me josh? My fastest time was a 13.53 at 101 mph.
Ive had that stack for about 4 months Quad on 165/Edge on 4.
Yessir. For some reason i thought you turned 1 13.46, but i wasnt off too bad:). Those times were awesome, especially considering they were in 2wd. Glad to see the chevy whip up on some dodges:ro)

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Man those are some numbers out of a stock tranny!! 101mph! Thats some serious hp right there. Thats unreal for a stock tranny IMO.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
thats good for a stock tranny but it wont last long

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Doesn't have to last long, its getting built this week. ;) SCIV IIRC.

C-ya

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
thats some good times, my 02 reg cab ran a 14.1, with edge juice it was limping-:t mid 13's is good..... sct what:think:

-Rob-

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good job Auto. If PPE ever gets there head out of there ass I will be able to share some info with you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I seen where you were having a few problems with them, I believe im gonna stick with the bastard stack for now. From what I heard its not worth it to switch as of right now, but who knows? When you had the Quad/Juice what settings did they run best on?

·
Registered
334 Posts
So how many RPM's you turning at 101mph in 4th gear? :eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
4000 Rpms

·
Registered
731 Posts
with the quad and regular juice i run them both set to kill and consitently run 12.9's ive never got to run with the hot and quad but with stock turbo i bet youll have to run on level 3 level 5 would probaly be overkill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.