Diesel Place banner

Farm Machinery Show February 13-16, 2008

9K views 79 replies 22 participants last post by  wideopen 
#1 · (Edited)
#35 ·
me and my buddies decided to take his dads motorhome down for friday and saturday, just booked the spot. should be a good time. it was cheaper than the hotels we looked at!

#37 ·
oh yeh, were only a couple hours away, plus, hell gas is cheap!!!!

#39 ·
Anyone know where to get 4 tickets together for some pulls maybe thursday friday and sat??? My buddies and I are looking for some. My bud that was incharge of getting them didnt do his job!!!!!! errrr piss me off. So if you guys know anything let me know! Thanks a ton! CHRIS

#40 ·
If all else fails you might get lucky and score some in the pits.

#43 · (Edited)
I might have an extra 2...I have to check with the guy who ordered them

2 guys are maybe going to back out so we will have 2 extra

2 extra rooms (need 1)or 2 extra tickets(don't need)? Let me know, thanks

#42 ·
If you do come up with two extras I would be interested.

#45 ·
I'm hoping to be able to score some tickets there as well. I have my room booked already. Had to go with the Best Western at the Airport( couple miles away ) but that was all that was open a couple of weeks ago. Still looking for saterday night tickets though. How are we all going to get together? I'm going down early saterday morning and comming back Sunday.

Joe

#47 ·
So you never heard from her ?? I knew you would call if you had heard anything back, just figured you didn't.
Think I may see if I can shack up with CrewCabMax at the best western. Gonna get something in a day or two

#48 ·
Hey guys just thought Id let you know I have 4 wed tickets if anyone is still lookin. There forsale in the marketplace...

#49 ·
think me and my buddies lost our connection with the camper, lookin for hotel now

#51 ·
will do

#52 ·
Hey, maybe I'll see some of you there. Stop by, I will be in the AutoFarm booth North Wing 416 G&H and ask for Michael. It would be cool to meet some of you eastern DP members. Dirtymax_KY stop by and we can swap stories about rowing gears in the ZF. I would definitely like to see pulls, hopefully time permits it!
Later,
Michael

#63 ·
Hey, maybe I'll see some of you there. Stop by, I will be in the AutoFarm booth North Wing 416 G&H and ask for Michael. It would be cool to meet some of you eastern DP members. Dirtymax_KY stop by and we can swap stories about rowing gears in the ZF. I would definitely like to see pulls, hopefully time permits it!
Later,
Michael
I'll be lookin' for you. Any other diesel vendors that ya'll know of gonna be there?

#53 ·
Let me know what you find. I still need one too
found a hotel today about 10 min away from expo center, its the Holiday Inn downtown Louisville, it looks like pretty nice place, not to bad of a price either. booked it through Orbitz.com

#58 · (Edited)
HI Louisville

I am staying there as well. It is my understanding they have a shuttle which will run people back and forth to the show. Just thought I would let you know.

maxedout I will swing by and hollar at it.
Thanks, see you there Dirty.

#54 ·
Just a few days away and I can't wait to get one of those pork chop sandwiches!

#55 ·
Me neither man. Thanks again for the help. I'll see you there !!

#56 ·
Root on our buddy on Thursday - Brent Payne Color of Money alcohol SS.

#57 ·
maxedout I will swing by and hollar at it.

#59 ·
I'm gettin' on the guys at the GM booth for not offering the 4.5 in the half ton. Tracey needed one of those.

#60 ·
I am staying there as well. It is my understanding they have a shuttle which will run people back and forth to the show. Just thought I would let you know.
oh yeh good to know, thanks

#61 ·
i got a lot of friends gonna be there also...

#64 ·
leaving at 3 tommarrow

#66 ·
Hittin' the road!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.