Diesel Place banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
i got a lot of friends gonna be there also...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Couple days! It's always a good time down there! I'm ready to roll! Whats the weather suppose to be like down there this weekend? You guys get any snow this week?

Joe

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hey, maybe I'll see some of you there. Stop by, I will be in the AutoFarm booth North Wing 416 G&H and ask for Michael. It would be cool to meet some of you eastern DP members. Dirtymax_KY stop by and we can swap stories about rowing gears in the ZF. I would definitely like to see pulls, hopefully time permits it!
Later,
Michael
I'll be lookin' for you. Any other diesel vendors that ya'll know of gonna be there?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
leaving at 3 tommarrow

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hittin' the road!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll be up there sometime later Sat. Morning.

·
11,313 Posts
I'll be up there sometime later Sat. Morning.
Call me when u get there if you want.
Shep, Leaving now. Might see me pass you about E'town :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
I went over to the east last night till almost 4 and will be back there again tonight after the pulls. It was packed last night, it should be real crowded tonite

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The party was at Trixies friday night!

·
11,313 Posts
I went over to the east last night till almost 4 and will be back there again tonight after the pulls. It was packed last night, it should be real crowded tonite
I seen the yukon. That's OK Phil, Shep and I put down some thinkin' about you !

·
Registered
290 Posts
Cool, Hey when did you become a moterator?

·
11,313 Posts
2, maybe 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i missed it this year. Had plans set and finalized, got my yearly a$$ chewing from the mrs. for being with a bunch of damn farmers instead of her on Valintines Day (same speach I get every year), got my cash out of the bank for the bars and strip joints... then woke up thursday morning with a 103 degree fever. Damn.

So she was still pissed off, and I didn't get to go. Censored me!

But the guys who I was going with brough me back a f-ing shirt... thanks a ton a-holes.

Pretty cool shirt though: anyone else see this one will down there?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I saw one, but never made it to Hooter's to get one...dammit!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Been doin the hooters shirts for few years now every time i went for 1 there was huge line for them you can also get them from the pull in BG Ohio

·
Registered
636 Posts
I seen the yukon. That's OK Phil, Shep and I put down some thinkin' about you !
I'm pretty sure I saw your truck on Sunday morning when we were leaving....I wish I could have gone out on saturday nite, but I had 4 other older guys with me who wanted to leave early so I just went to bed after the pulls, plus I was driving the 11hr ride home.

I'm really hoping to make a couple pulls out that way this year since theres not much by me....we'll have to have a few then:cool:

61 - 80 of 80 Posts