Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Go down to broadbent during the day while the farm show is open- you can usually find some tickets there. A lot of the pullers buy Sat night tickets, and if the don't make the finals they will sell them.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Go down to broadbent during the day while the farm show is open- you can usually find some tickets there. A lot of the pullers buy Sat night tickets, and if the don't make the finals they will sell them.
I know, I know...it could start a whole 'nother thread (and probably website), but I've never been much of a green paint fan (look at my front plate), but that's a sweet ride in your avatar. Hope to meet a few of ya'll up there. mx270's pic is sweet too!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
ill be there with my buddies saturday prabably

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
We're gonna have to get some ph #'s PM'd this year. I was so looking foward to a DP party last year and it just never came together

·
Registered
636 Posts
One hell of a party in the lounge of the executive west hotel fri and sat night
i'm with shep though, i tried to get a room at the west in aug an they said all week or none
I think we are staying at the executive east? If I remember right, they are right across the road from each other, not sure though....its been a couple years since I've been there.

We are gunna drive down tuesday and leave sunday morning.....I'm gunna need something to do when the old guys I'm going with go to bed or its going to be a long week.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think we are staying at the executive east? If I remember right, they are right across the road from each other, not sure though....its been a couple years since I've been there.

We are gunna drive down tuesday and leave sunday morning.....I'm gunna need something to do when the old guys I'm going with go to bed or its going to be a long week.
Exec. West bar. That's all I gotta say about you're predicament.

·
11,313 Posts
The cure for all that ails you. You ever come up with some rooms Shep ??

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The cure for all that ails you. You ever come up with some rooms Shep ??
I'll give you a shout here in a little while. I belive I can help you out...just gotta make sure.

·
11,313 Posts
Thanks man.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
We're gonna have to get some ph #'s PM'd this year. I was so looking foward to a DP party last year and it just never came together
ill be there, and yes chris a DP party would be nice!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
thinkin we might head down fri night and go to show saturday

·
Registered
266 Posts
I will be there Saturday.

·
11,313 Posts
still haven't gotten a room . if anyone has an extra near or at the EX. West I might look at it

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
ill be there thursday night, friday ,saturday and leavin out early sun mornin! Look for a red crew cab dmax dually with indiana tags. Its my buddys truck.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
me and my buddies decided to take his dads motorhome down for friday and saturday, just booked the spot. should be a good time. it was cheaper than the hotels we looked at!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
oh yeh, were only a couple hours away, plus, hell gas is cheap!!!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Anyone know where to get 4 tickets together for some pulls maybe thursday friday and sat??? My buddies and I are looking for some. My bud that was incharge of getting them didnt do his job!!!!!! errrr piss me off. So if you guys know anything let me know! Thanks a ton! CHRIS

·
11,313 Posts
If all else fails you might get lucky and score some in the pits.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts