·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
take one HTTP:// off your link..

Looks like fun. Ive never watched those kind of pulling truck in real life. I bet it would be something.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah! I can't say that it's the best pull (I like Chapel Hill), but it's one heck of an atmosphere. It's worth just going to look at all the equipment. The diesel truck aftermarket vendors grow in #'s every year. Go if for only one day if you can...I doubt you'd be disappointed.

The reason I posted this so early is I've already had problems getting a room. :eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts
We'll be there Thurs. thru Saturday. Every year... farm machinery all day and pulling every day... don't get any better than that.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Get a seat down low if you can. Sat in the last row one year and inhaled a lifetime of bad fumes. On the multi-engine tractors, they can't use a collector.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Ill be there the whole time with my buds. Ive never been but they go every year and say its hands down the best pull out there!!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Oh yeah! I can't say that it's the best pull (I like Chapel Hill), but it's one heck of an atmosphere. It's worth just going to look at all the equipment. The diesel truck aftermarket vendors grow in #'s every year. Go if for only one day if you can...I doubt you'd be disappointed.

The reason I posted this so early is I've already had problems getting a room. :eek:
Yes, Although i've never been to Chapel Hill. All of my friends say its great!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'll be there! but then again i'm always there :eek: :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Been goin for years now not the pull it used to be more of a show than a pull they wont run the mini mods to crazy or the Light Super Stock tractors not enough space for the big rigs either

·
Registered
50 Posts
I might be going this year. We try to make the North American Truck sure that is there a couple of weeks after Farm Machinery.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have a whole truck load of guys coming with me from Jersey.......anything good to do after the pulls?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Plenty of Adult Entertainment for the Guys

·
Registered
45 Posts
me too

Got my tractor pull tickets rhis week. Four of us are going down for the show friday and pull friday night!!!!!

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I have a whole truck load of guys coming with me from Jersey.......anything good to do after the pulls?
One hell of a party in the lounge of the executive west hotel fri and sat night
i'm with shep though, i tried to get a room at the west in aug an they said all week or none

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
One hell of a party in the lounge of the executive west hotel fri and sat night
i'm with shep though, i tried to get a room at the west in aug an they said all week or none
My cousin is gonna book a few of us a couple of rooms somewhere close to the Exec. West. It's worth the cab ride to me to go to that party!!!

·
11,313 Posts
If he'll get me one too I'll get you'all the money. We'll start the party early in our own lounge.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll be there. I got my Tickets for the Saturday night pull. Don't know where I'm staying yet?

·
11,313 Posts
Hope you didn't get tickets in the upper corner. that's all I could find opening sale day

1 - 20 of 80 Posts