Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
i don't think it is to hard but i have not done it. i would try giving them a call and ask them.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
What's your location Blown? It's not to hard to install. If you can read directions and have ever installed a car stereo, you should be able to do it. If you were close to me I could lend a hand...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Navigation Sys

I live in Pasadena. I have a 2006 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 Dually on order and am trying to get every thing ready for when it gets here. I like to do things all at once instead of waiting. Thanks for the offer and I will keep it in mind. The dealer told me today that it would be here by the end of February some time.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I live in Pasadena. I have a 2006 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 Dually on order and am trying to get every thing ready for when it gets here. I like to do things all at once instead of waiting. Thanks for the offer and I will keep it in mind. The dealer told me today that it would be here by the end of February some time.
MD or CA?

Did you order it with the Bose system? That's a must for it to work!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
navigation sys

I live in CA. I ordered the truck with the Bose system. It was ordered with all of the options except onstar

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
navigation sys

I live in CA. I ordered the truck with the Bose system. It was ordered with all of the options except onstar and xm radio.

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
My truck was ordered w/o XM and OnStar also.....I got the C2 plug from Specmo......just ask the service rep for the wiring harness kit for the factory radio.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
My truck was ordered w/o XM and OnStar also.....I got the C2 plug from Specmo......just ask the service rep for the wiring harness kit for the factory radio.
Do you have the part number for the harness/plug?

When I called Specmo, they didn't have any information for me. Either they were reluctant to give it or I didn't ask the right questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts