Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2004 Crew Cab Silverado came with the painted (White) fender flares, but I'm wanting to go with a different look with this truck (versus my previous truck).

I'm going to swap them out for the black textured flares, so these have got to go.

Make me an offer. The truck only has 2500 miles on it and they are in perfect shape.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be debadging it too, so the colored (white) side molding is coming off too if you're interested.

Edited by: Pendlum

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have two sets of Black textured Flares - one set off of a 2002 GMC and on set off of a 2003 Chevy. Fronts only. They came off of duallys.

Any Takers?

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I still have one set of black flares....

·
Registered
479 Posts
I also have a set of white flares that I want to sell. If anyone else is interested, I just want to sell... but be sure to buy Pendlum's first...

Stefan

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey pedlum do you still have the flares if so how much you want for them an thanks in advance

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just sent out my last sent of flares. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What should as set of whites sell for??

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
What do the black textured ones cost?

·
Registered
479 Posts
my white ones are still for sale. Last I checked new ones from the dealer were in the upper $500 range.

Make me a reasonable offer... Mine were taken off with 65 miles on the truck and are in perfect condition.

Stefan

·
Registered
304 Posts
I still have a set of those. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I want the white flares and have black flares on mine... brand new 04'... willing to trade!!

Dan

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Any of you guys able to tell me how much the factory fender flares 'stick out' past the sheet metal fender? I am working an aftermarker fender flare problem . . .

Thanks,

·
Registered
304 Posts
About an inch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.